**Sabrina, after coming home from an exhuasting week at Girl's Camp, was sharing some memorable moments, one of which included her recounting how her allergies bothered her while she was there. Mom to Sabrina, "Did your allergies bother you while you were at camp?" An exhausted Sabrina to mom, "Well, a little bit but at least I didn't snuzz very much!" Yeah, I'm pretty sure she meant "sneeze"....
**Mom to Vanessa, "Vanessa, you are the cutest little 6 year old!" Vanessa to mom, "Thanks mom, you are the best 49 year old!!!" OUCH!
**Levi to Tanner, noticing that he's wearing his new Levi jean shorts, "Brotha, ya love me so much, you wear my name across your backside??"
We looked out the window just in time to see these cute lil' bugs, riding around the back yard! They were having a great time! Tanner ran out and took a picture of them for me! Thanks Tanner for capturing the moment!!
We are planning a vacation to Oregon this summer. We'd like to spend a few days around Portland visiting Nathan's other Grammy, you guys, the zoo, the coast, the temple, etc., and then a few days in Redmond visiting Grammy and Nathan's parents. I need your inside knowledge to help me plan this! Like, what day of the week is best to visit the zoo? Where is the best spot of coast? Know any good, cheap hotels? Any other things we should do while we are there?
I don't want to post our travel dates publicly, so please email me at sandibeek@hotmail.com.
I am married to my best friend! Hard to believe it's been 24 years! I am mom to 12 amazing children, who keep me laughing almost every time I turn around!!
2 comments:
Very cute!
Tari,
We are planning a vacation to Oregon this summer. We'd like to spend a few days around Portland visiting Nathan's other Grammy, you guys, the zoo, the coast, the temple, etc., and then a few days in Redmond visiting Grammy and Nathan's parents. I need your inside knowledge to help me plan this! Like, what day of the week is best to visit the zoo? Where is the best spot of coast? Know any good, cheap hotels? Any other things we should do while we are there?
I don't want to post our travel dates publicly, so please email me at sandibeek@hotmail.com.
Thanks, really looking forward to it!
Post a Comment