CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Lego Man!!

Thomas and his lego creation!!
Thomas loves creating with Legos!!!! He makes some pretty amazing things! He is always so proud of his creations and for good reason......they are great!!!! Good job Thomas, keep it up!!!

4 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

My older boys competed in Lego/Robotics competitions during jr. high and had fantastic experiences. You should look into that if he's interested!

Tari said...

That's a great idea!! I know they have that here as well! We always see pics of the teams in the paper! Thanks for the reminder!! :)

Sandi said...

That's a pretty cool contraption. I better not let Nathan see it--he would want a life-size one to drive around for sure!

Kandi said...

Thomas should come over and play Legos with Mateo & Jaxon. They come up with some amazing creations too. I've been wondering about the Lego/Robotics too, I'll have to check into that as well.