CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Pioneer Woman!!!!


I don't know how many of you read The Pioneer Woman's blog but if you don't, you should!! The stuff she writes is a kick in the pants to read. She's real. She writes about her everyday life. Who knew it could be so entertaining?? Check out her blog and see what I mean! http://thepioneerwoman.com/


After you check out her blog, you will know why I am soooo excited!! She's doing a book tour to promote her new cookbook and she's actually coming to the Portland area!!!!! On Monday evening, she will be at a bookstore near us. We are so going to see her!!!


If any of you locals want to join us, let me know! It should be fun! We'll load up the big van and make our way into the big city to see her!!

3 comments:

Kandi said...

I just love Ree, she's such a great writer. I'm behind on her blog posts (I like to read them in order) so I hadn't seen that she is going to be here. I'll have to check out the time and get back to you. Hopefully it's not while I'm at work.

Tari said...

Kandi, she will be here 6 but we are leaving around 4-4:30 to get in line! Let me know! We would love to have you come!!

Kelly said...

I have to say I am so jealous!!! She was in Seattle on Saturday evening and I had it on my calendar. I had it all planned out to take my cookbook and Todd for our date out! But... he is the EQ pres. and had a EQ Wi party planned, boy was I bummed! Oh well. Tell her hi for me please! Love her!