CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What On Earth Are We Doing Over Here???

I know, it's been a few days since I posted anything. It's been a little busy over here. We have been busy shuffling bedrooms around and creating more bedrooms! We're up to 8 bedrooms now. Levi is thrilled that he finally gets his own room! Isaiah and Jasmine still have their own rooms as well.

People always ask us how we 'make' new bedrooms. Well, the cool thing about this house is that when we bought it, it was listed as a 3 bedroom. It also had a huge office. The bedrooms are huge!! It also had one of the biggest formal dining rooms I have ever seen, with two pocket doors on either side of the room.

When we first moved in, we (ok, Scott) put up a wall in the middle of the office, complete with a door separating the rooms. Voila! Two rooms out of one! This past weekend we did the same thing with the other two bedrooms! We also use the formal dining room as a bedroom for the oldest two! Those along with the Master bedroom make 8 bedrooms!!! We still have a huge formal living room, a family room and a giganto game/t.v room upstairs!!! Plenty of space to spread out!

Not much else going on this week. We keep hoping the sun will stay for more than 15 minutes at a time. We have some kiddos with cabin fever that are itching to go out and play!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandi said...

I would love to see pictures of those ingenious rooms!

Tari said...

Sandi~ Or better yet, come visit us this summer and you can see them yourself in person!!! :) I will drop you a note regarding the comment you left on a previous post about your trip!!!