Is that awesome or what???? I love it!!! This family is amazing! Check out their blog at:They are on a 7000 mile journey, by bike, from Kentucky to Alaska!!!! I won't go into all the details because you can read about them on their blog!
I personally just want a bike (or maybe two) like the one pictured above!!! Oh, the places we could go.....around our neighborhood, I mean!!

3 comments:
Wow, that's one crazy bike! I'll have to check out their blog too. I can't imagine trying to go around a corner on that bike, the person in the front would have to be half way in the road before they could turn the front wheel, lol. :)
Do they make bikes with 14 seats? ;)
Kandi, I'm guessing that corners would be tough!! ha ha, I can't even imagine! Sandi, I bet you can if the price is right!! Wouldn't that be hilarious???
Post a Comment