CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life Without Facebook!!!!

Is that even possible??? How did we survive before Facebook came into our lives???

As a project for a class at school, Samantha and Sabrina were asked to choose something in their lives to give up for the month of March, that takes up their time/money/etc. Many students chose to give up texting or junk food and yes, even facebook!

Sabrina came home and told me about the project and that she had decided to go without facebook for the month. I thought, "Good for you. Glad it's you and not me!" Then she said, "You should try it too Mom!" Uh Oh! Peer pressure!!!!

Samantha came in later and said that she had decided to do that as well! That got me really thinking, I could live without fb. Think of all the time I would reclaim!!!!

So as of this morning, I logged off facebook for the rest of the month of March!! Goodbye friends, have a great month and I will see you in April......maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I will have so much fun without fb, I won't go back. Maybe. Maybe not......

2 comments:

Scott said...

way to go! Now, to be fair, you miss a week because of your trip to Cancun. If the girls gave up texting, that would be HUGE.

Tari said...

Yeah, that's true....but still. And yes, texting would be a HUGE sacrifice!!! Baby steps!!