CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

One Last Post......

I know, I know, I wasn't going to blog until we got back from our trip but I just had to show you our cute stickers that we finally put on our van! I have been trying for years (ok, maybe a year) to find these cute stickers. I thought I was going to have to order them online but they were so spendy. We ended up getting these at Fred Meyer and thought they turned out pretty cute.

You should be able to click on the picture to see it bigger. The ethnicity doesn't match up for several of the kiddos but for $12 bucks it will work until I save my pennies to buy the ones that really match. But it will be fun to watch people behind us trying to count the heads as we drive in front of them.


2 comments:

Kandi said...

Looks like you have room for about 4 or 5 more in the passenger side window. Hmmm???

Sandi said...

They'll think you run a daycare, or something. The numbers blur together!