When Thomas saw his finger for the first time, I think he was a little shocked. Usually when you have a band-aid on your finger, what ever was underneath looks better when the band-aid comes off. He was quite shocked to see a blue drainage tube poking out of his finger and it didn't look anything like it used to. I don't think he really knew what to expect, but what he saw wasn't it. He kept looking at me like, "What is this???" The doctor said it appeared to be healing nicely. To be honest, I kept my eyes on Thomas to see what his reaction would be. It was still a little hard for me to look too closely at his finger. I still have that mental image of the "before" picture in my head.
The next day when Scott came home from a trip, he changed the dressing and took these great shots!!




1 comment:
Oh Thomas! Is he right handed? What has he been doing in school if he is? It does look like it is healing nicely, I must say. He will always have a story to tell when people ask about his finger, poor guy!
Post a Comment