She is one beautiful girl!
(I borrowed this from sweet Sarah's blog. She is an amazing photographer.)
This girl never ceases to amaze me!! Why wasn't I like this as a teenager??? Oh yeah, I remember.....I was the "baby" of the family and according to my brother's: spoiled rotten.
But still, I didn't even come close to being this amazing. I was so sure the world revolved around me and what I wanted. Not her, she's one of a kind.
My sweet, sweet Sabrina does so much for our family. She always puts family first. She always has smile on her face and something funny to say up her sleeve. She is great with the kids and will be such a good mom. Her dreams are to help children in Africa have a better life.
Like me, she would like to bring home every child she sees that needs a family. I am so proud to be her Mom. I'm not sure what I did right to earn that privilege, but I'm thankful every day that she's my daughter.
I love you Sabrina!

3 comments:
What a great girl!
That Sabrina Girl is really a wonderful example to all of us. she reminds me to stay calm, she makes me laugh and she keeps priorities in line. Sabrina, we really love you and your example to all of us.
Dad.
She's adorable! I hope Ellerie turns out just like her! She has many of her same qualities right now at the tender age of 9 so I hope they last!
Post a Comment