Miss Samantha had a phone call last night! From a boy!!! From a different school!!! He asked her to Prom!!! She went with him last year!!! Is that the craziest thing????
We were sitting there watching American Idol and the phone rang. I answered it. I didn't recognize the number or the voice but he asked for Sam. She could never play poker. She got the biggest smile on her face and it stayed there while she answered a couple of questions and then hung up! Guess who that was, she asks. I'm a pretty good guesser and guessed it right off. I could just tell by the look on her face. Stay away from the casinos, baby.
So I guess he had a great time last year at prom with her and wanted to take her again this year!!!! Funny!!
Now to find a dress!!!!!

1 comment:
How fun! Good luck with the dress hunting. I always ended up in tears when I went dress shopping in high school because it was so hard to find something cute and modest--and this was in the middle of Mormon Land! Hope you guys don't have too much trouble in OR!
Post a Comment