I had the most amusing conversation with Vanessa yesterday. I was changing Jasmine and Vanessa was laying on my bed, watching me and talking to me. She asked how old Jasmine would be in 12 years. My kids love to ask this question: How old will so and so be when I'm ??
Anyway, I told her that she would be 12 and that means that she (Vanessa) would be 18. I asked her if she knew what happens when she is 18 and she didn't. I told her that she would be graduating from high school and leaving for college!
She got the biggest ol' smile on her face and says, "YES! That's when I go to college and work from home in my jammies!!!"
I asked her what on earth she was talking about and she said that it's true, she saw the commercial on t.v.!!!
What????
She explained that she saw a commercial on t.v. that said "Go to college from home and do your work on-line in your p.j.'s"!!!
She's very excited about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a crack-up!
Post a Comment