CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

"But I Not Growing"

Talisha wants to be a big kid so bad. She turns 4 in May. Here is an example of one our recent conversations.

Talisha, full of tears (after trying to lift baby Jasmine out of her bouncy seat), "Mom, I have strong muscles but I just not growing bigger. I want to be big and hold baby Jasmine but I not. Waaaaahhh.....When will I be big like Vanessa? Waaaaaahhhh. Why I not growing big?? Waaaahhhhh"

Mom, "Talisha, you are growing big. You are bigger than baby Jaz, you are bigger than Isaiah, you are bigger than Savannah. You are growing bigger every day!!"

Talisha, still sobbing, "But I not big to hold baby Jasmine by myself right now. I want to be big today! Waaaahhhh"

Poor kid. You're gonna miss these days.........

2 comments:

Rayner Gals said...

Poor Talisha!

Sandi said...

I remember when I was a tot I wanted to be a grown-up so I could lift a gallon of milk by myself. I was the oldest kid, and the only people bigger than me were adults, so I didn't realize I wouldn't have to wait till I was 20 or something to do it!