Yesterday was the first day of my "Fresh Start"! It was amazing. I felt so much better than I had been feeling recently and it was nice to know it had everything to do with my choices.
Kelly, I'm so excited you are wanting to make some changes! It's fun knowing someone out there is working at something along with you!! I will post the recipe you asked about below.
Day 1 I did the following: Started my day with an infared sauna, drank my amazing veggie shake, had a broccoli-slaw salad with soy nuts, slivered almonds and olive oil for lunch, drank 4 liters of water with SuperGreens, did my TurboSonic, walked 30 minutes on my TreadClimber, did 41 push ups (I know, kind of a random number, but it was all I could do without having my arms collapse and land on my face!!) and I ate a great dinner with my family (homemade lasagna and veggies). The lasagna recipe I use is sooooo fast and easy. It's meatless and I use a box of Tofu in place of Ricotta cheese.
Oh, and with the increase in my water consumption, I also had to use the bathroom approximately 34 times!! Ok, I'm totally kidding about the number of times but it seemed I was in there a lot!!!!
As an added side benefit to feeling great, I also lost 2 1/2 lbs.!! That's nothing to sneeze at!!
Here is the recipe for the shake I drink every morning :
1 Cucumber
1 Avocado
2 Handfuls of Spinach
Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
6-8 Ice Cubes
1 Glass of cold water (approx. 8-10 oz.
I make about 2 1/2 times this recipe each day because I have 7 other family members drinking it with me! Let me know what you think. I use my Vita-Mix and blast it on high for about 30-40 seconds. The texture should be thick and creamy, like a milkshake!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you are doing awesome! Great job and as I mentioned this morning, your face looks smoother/younger already. You are beautiful.
So does that veg drink keep you full or do you have a snack mid morning? I don't know if that would keep me full until lunch?...
Woohooo!!
Sounds . . . tasty! Do you know how many calories it has in it? I discovered I have to count calories to reign in my eating habits. My regular morning breakfast has been 1/2 cup of instant plain oatmeal with 1 tsp of sugar, for 166 calories. The great thing is, oatmeal keeps you pretty full!
Post a Comment