And yet another birthday at our house!!! Vanessa turned 7 on Sunday. She has been anxiously awaiting her birthday. She chose her favorite dinner (hash browns, bacon and eggs with English muffins) and for dessert she chose homemade strawberry ice cream in waffle cones! I tell ya, I'm loving everyone choosing ice cream lately! Makes my job a breeze!!
Vanessa always has a huge smile on her face. She loves to laugh and make others laugh. She is a singer, dancer and entertainer! She loves playing outside jumping on the trampoline, swimming or riding her bike. She even plays a mean game of hoops!! She doesn't mind changing messy diapers and is quite the little Mother to her younger siblings. She will make a fabulous baby-sitter in a few years!
She is such a joy to have in our family. We are truly blessed.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter! She's sure a cutie. I love the dinner and dessert she chose for her birthday. Sounds like my kind of meal. You have a beautiful family Tari!
Happy birthday Peiffer family! :) Who's next?
Post a Comment