Ok, not really a "party" but you would never know it by the way the kids act when we pull the boxes out with the pool in them. You would think we just announced we were going to Disneyland!!! The whoops and hollers fill the backyard.
We got the frame set up and the lining in and the kids all scrambled in the house for their suits and goggles!!!! Seriously??? I was like, "Guys, why on earth do you need your goggles?"
At this point it's only ankle deep until we decide what type of fence we should put around it. This summer it's a whole new ball game with Isaiah walking because he LOVES the water!!!!! Granted it has a ladder you have to climb to get in but if someone forgets to move the ladder and he sneaks out the door........I can't even tell you how sick that makes me feel. So they are making the most of what water is in there. And to be honest, with as much fun as they are having with 6 inches of water, I'm tempted to leave it that way!!!

3 comments:
pool party, we will be over.
Love it! I wish we lived closer to you guys! Have fun.
Oh man, I could sit in the 6 inches of water. Our A/C isn't working this year for some reason and that 80+ degrees INSIDE the house is getting really old!
Looks like fun! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment