CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Portland Tram!

That itty bitty little tram held 79 people!!! Are they serious???

On our way up!

There goes the other tram!

Beautiful shot of Portland!

Kiddos on the tram!

Here are all the kids at the top! Tanner was too busy looking over the edge and Jazz was on my back so they are not in the picture. On the far left are Sierra and Slade, cousins from Idaho!





We went in to Portland this morning and rode the tram! Wowee, what was I thinking?? I really don't like heights...well, I don't like heights when I'm suspended in the air by a cable! But it was all about making memories today and so I put on a smile (through clenched teeth) and rode the tram!!

2 comments:

our big bus said...

So fun. We have wanted to do that, but the height thing gets me. Is that Sam with a child on her back? Taking after her Mommy.

Tari said...

Yeah, the height thing really got me. I won't be posting any of the pics of me because the faces I'm making are bad!!!

Yep, Sam with a baby on her back; surprise, surprise! :)