CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Teen Girl's Dreams Come True!!


Saturday night Sam, Sabrina and I went to see the Jonas Brothers in concert!!!! THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! Ok, I had fun to. How could I not watching 3 home schooled brothers, that have no tattoos, no piercings, no bad words in their lyrics, dance around their amazing stage with tons of energy???? They put on an amazing show! Their dad came out to announce them, which was super cute!
The opening act was an all boy band, Honor Society, who all looked like they walked straight off the Disney set. They did a good job. Next up was the Wonder Girls from Asia. Five super skinny girls, dancing around to a cute little song. They did alright.....lots of giggling, which was kind of odd.
Then Jordin Sparks came out and she did a great job. My girls love her.
And then finally after waiting forever, the Jonas Brothers came onstage! My ears will never be the same!!! The screaming was out of control! I figured it would be, but to actually experience it was unreal!
I am not a cool mom that knows the words to all their songs.....like any of them but they did do a song just for the parents that I was able to sing along and dance to......It was Neil Diamond's song: Sweet Caroline! I have to say, they did a great job with it!
We had 6 tickets so we also took 3 sisters from our church. For two of them it was their first concert, just like Sam and Sabrina. The oldest sister had been to one other concert, so she was a little prepared for the chaos of a concert.
All 6 of us had a great time and send a huge thank you to the Burtons for selling us their tickets at a ridiculously low price!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Wow, what an experience! Nathan was like, "Who are the Jonas Brothers? Are they popular?"