
"Isaiah, what have you been doing?"

He walks back over, sits down and starts to cry. I think he really thought he was going to get in trouble and if he started crying we might take sympathy on him!

Here he was, sitting among the crumbs and wrappers of the crackers he had been devouring! Crying his little eyes out. We honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry with him!! We kept saying, "It's ok, Isaiah! It's ok!"

A few days later we learned what can happen when the Parmesan cheese doesn't get put away after dinner..........He was having so much fun!!

It was like writing in the sand and he was having a great time!

"What are you doing Isaiah?" Long pause......crickets chirping........."Hi Nina (Sabrina was taking the pics), what you doing?"
This kid can make the biggest messes in the world but he is so darn cute and all he does is flash his adorable smile at you and it makes you magically forget how long it's going to take you to clean up the disaster. It's a talent he has and I'm sure it will take him far in the world. Everyone needs a great smile!
3 comments:
I'm loving his boots. Memories I tell you Memories.
Way to be a cool mom and laugh and take pictures in the moment!
My girls would benefit from that particular quality. ha ha
As I always say, photos are the reward for cleaning up all this stuff.
Post a Comment