CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott!!

This is one of my favorite pics of him! I just love it, don't ask me why. He looks adorable to me!


Scott with his best friend, Scott. Look how cute those graduating Seniors are!!!

He told me he rode a "bike" on his mission.....I thought he meant bicycle.....but now I'm not sure!!


Yep, even while serving a mission in Brazil he found time for hoops. Surprising? Nope!!


Ahhhh, another story I'm not sure I believe now......this was taken while he was "going to school" in Mexico.....sounds like an oxymoron to me!!



Can you believe another year has come and gone since we celebrated your last birthday???? Time flies when you're having fun!! Wink, wink!


You're still just as cute as ever! We love you!!!!

4 comments:

our big bus said...

Great pictures.
Happy Birthday Scott.
From,
The Ball Family

Sandi said...

Wow. The instant global reach of the internet is something I'm sure he appreciates!

Kelly said...

The first photo he has a kind of bad boy look and I like the elastic waist band in the second one!!! Happy birthday Scott! Todd just turned 39 last week.

Tari said...

Yeah, it's the bad boy on a motorcycle in the first pic that I love. Didn't notice the pants in the second one...yep,those were the days, huh?

Tell Todd we hope he had a great day.....39? Still a young pup!! :)