CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No News

Well, it's been pretty quiet around here.......Ha ha ha, that was a good one, wasn't it?? Ok, it's been complete chaos around here but nothing much to blog about!

My days are filled with diapers, bottles, making meals, doing laundry, helping with homework, sweeping up crumbs, diapers, cleaning toilets, fishing strange objects out of the toilet, chasing toddlers, diapers, crowd control, driving kids here and there (although not as much as I used to. Thanks Sam!!) and just trying to keep 10 kids healthy and happy!!

The last two weeks, we have enjoyed taking care of kids with the stomach flu! Thankfully, it lasted on average 24 hours for most of the kids. Sabrina had it for 3 days and Jasmine had it for over a week but the rest of the kids had it pretty easy. A couple of the kids didn't even get it!!! Whew!

Now it's just back to life as usual. Thank goodness. The extra laundry was killing me!

We added a 40 gallon fish tank to our family and filled it with lots of pretty fish. We currently have two pregnant guppies and our Black Molly just popped out a handful of teeny cute little black fish. It will be a miracle if any escape becoming lunch for one of the other fish though, so I'm not worried about a fish population explosion.

Okie dokie, that's about it! Hopefully something really exciting will happen soon so I have something to blog about!!!!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Asking for something exciting to happen is like praying to have more faith--you're just begging for a trial . . . look out!

our big bus said...

Where is a picture of the cute little black fish?

Tari said...

Well, I will post a pic of mama tomorrow......can't find any of her cute babies....yipes! I guess they were dinner!!!

Lars said...

Should I say...be careful what you wish for? ha ha Maybe it should just be a parents' date night.

Extra laundry is killer. And that's my least favorite illness to deal with. I can only imagine how that's magnified for you.

Give yourself a big dose of credit for how hard you work and how much you love.