CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It Really "Dozen" Get Better Than This!!!!!

AAAWWW, how cute are they???

WAAAAA-HOOOOO!!!!! OUR AGENCY JUST CALLED......THEY HAVE TWIN 2 YEAR OLD BOYS THAT NEED A FAMILY....NOW!!!!!!! THEY SOUND SUPER SWEET!!!!! MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW!!!



Scott, if you're reading this: Call me!!!!!

5 comments:

Scott said...

That is so great, we can have an even dozen now. Just think, we have enough seats in the bus to fit, this is perfect. Also, we will have 6 boys and 6 girls.
Honey, you are the best.

our big bus said...

I say YES GO FOR IT!!!!

;)

Kelly said...

Where are they from, which agency called? You have to biggest heart, Tari! And so much patience. I wish I could handle more children... Keep us posted!

Bottema Girls said...

I am so happy for you guys!! Good luck with everything. I hope it all works out for the best.

Kandi said...

How fun! Definately keep us posted. I do have to admit though, that I'm tired even thinking about it, since I can barely handle my two. :)