Every year I always want to pull off a great prank on April Fools Day, but I can never think of anything that would be totally believable........until today!!!!
GOTCHA!!!!!
Twin 2 year old boys coming to our house???? Nope!!! Just the best prank I could think of on this April Fools day!!!
Anyone that knows Scott very well would have really been surprised by his comment that he left. He loves each and every child in our family but his initial response to a new baby are questions like: How much will this cost? How soon? What's the background? Etc......
So when I read his response, I just started laughing my head off. Never in a million, gazillion years would I expect him to react that way! It was so funny, so out of character. I was bummed I didn't fool him but was glad he decided to play along! It helped the prank go on a little longer.
So there ya have it! No new babies coming to our house, at least that I know of at the moment, but hey it's the Peiffer's, so that could change tomorrow!!
Hope you all had a great day and pulled off a few good pranks of your own!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good one, Tari...good one.
:)
Oh man, you got me! I already told a couple friends that your van was going to be almost filled to capacity!
Good one!
You got me too! Nathan and I were so excited for you!
Post a Comment