CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Official!!

Samantha and I are registered for the Helvetia Half Marathon on June 13th!!! Now comes the hard part!!! I know plenty of people doing this race that have been training for months!!! But that's ok, we're not in it to compete with them. We are just wanting to prove to ourselves that we can do this, even if we have to crawl across the finish line. Actually, I'm not too worried about Sam. She's young, she will be fine! It's the mother of 10 that has neglected her own exercise routine for too many years that I am worried about.

But hey, I re-introduced myself to my TreadClimber this week and we are quickly becoming friends.

Anyone else out there who wants to come along on this adventure???? Drop me a note, we'll get you signed up! Thanks to Sarah and Ashley for coming up with this great idea!! If nothing else, we are going to have a great time because those two ladies are more fun than a sprinkler in the summertime!!

1 comment:

Rayner Gals said...

Every time I wake up at 6:00 a.m. to go running/power walking I tell myself, "I'm going to hurt Ashley! This was HER idea!"

But it's all good. . .we'll have a great time!