Well, I figured I better post something or you would all think I fell off the face of the earth!
Sam is playing in the Powder Puff football game on the 22nd. The Juniors will play the Seniors. It's flag football, so there is no tackling.......so they say. My only memories of it are from when I was in high school and thinking to myself, "These girls are brutal!!! I'm so glad I'm not out there!!!" So when she told me she was planning on playing, I cringed and smiled and said, "Sounds like tons of fun, Sam!!!!!" YIKES!
She has another Prom this weekend and is very excited to get dressed up again and have her hair done and all that. More pictures to come!
May is a busy birthday month for us. We have 3 coming up and so there will be lots of fun pics to come from those celebrations as well.......but until then......crickets chirping.........not much else going on.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you AMAZING Mothers!!!!! I hope your day is filled with flowers picked from the yard, sticky kisses and burned toast brought to you in bed!!!! Those are the things memories are made of!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day to you too Tari!!
I've been horible about keeping up my blog. I'm going to have to go back in time with my posts once I do finally download the photos off my camera.
Take care!
Post a Comment