
Talisha with her special cake that she designed herself. It was a "pink cake (strawberry flavor) with pink whip cream and strawberries all around the edge"! It was delicious, even ask Isaiah......

"Isaiah, where's your cake???" This is the look I got back.

I guess I probably don't need to tell you that he loved the cake. He also decided his plate was pretty tasty with all that whip cream all over it!

"Isaiah, please don't eat your plate!! Can someone give the poor boy some more cake??"

Anyway, back to the birthday girl.....

Sweet big brother, Levi gave her a bag of M & M's!

She loved opening her gifts!

She was so happy to get a Princess bike!!
Last Tuesday was Talisha's birthday but since Scott was out of town we waited to celebrate it until Thursday. She was so excited for her big day! She was so polite and always said, "Thank You!!!!" every time she opened a gift or card. When we brought in her new Princess bike, she exclaimed, "Beautiful!"
She is very happy to be 4 and keeps reminding me that she is a "big girl now Mama"!!
She may think she's a big girl but she will always be my baby.
Happy Birthday Miss Talisha!!
1 comment:
I can't believe Talisha and Bryant are both four now... it has gone by so fast!
Post a Comment