CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Levi made a cake for Mother's Day! It was AMAZING!!!! I never worry about that boy finding enough to eat. He's got it all under control! His wife will be one lucky lady!!

Well, Mother's Day always keeps me on my toes. I never know quite what to expect. It also stirs up feelings of inadequacy inside of me. Am I doing enough? How can I be a better mom? Will my children take care of me when I'm old? All those important thoughts run through my mind.
The cards, drawings, flowers, crafts and chocolates were given with love. Each child had something to share that they had worked on. So sweet. Scott gave me a beautiful card and bunches of my favorite flowers: tulips!
Needless to say, by the time this picture was taken, my makeup had found a new home in tissues and I look like I had just woke up!
Hope you all had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lars said...

You look great...if only a bit post-teary.

Beautiful cake. What a great day. I think most of us moms wonder about those important questions on Mother's Day and other days. Saturday I was sure my girls were going to opt out on giving me their sweet gifts. But they thought that was ridiculous. You never can tell.

smiles.