Whew, so I think we are done with "proms" for the rest of the year!
Sam had a great time. They went to dinner at P.F. Chang's. After dinner the boys took them to Build A Bear at the mall! How cute is that??? Sam got an adorable bear, dressed in a black tux. What a clever idea to take them there!!!
They headed over to the dance after that. On the way home, they stopped at Jack In The Box for dessert and he had her home 4 minutes before midnight! Good boy!

4 comments:
Is that April's son Jacob? Wow! I need to come back and go to church in a couple of different wards to see how everyone has grown! I'm glad they had a good time!
Todd and I both want your house, as long as you live close! I know Taylor really enjoys Levi's company! I keep telling Todd we need to move back, now we just need to find out how! Miss you!
I think her dress is really cute. Love the date idea!
Yeah, that's April's son....he is a Senior this year! Crazy huh?
Hey, you are welcome to come back and buy our house!!! But then you would probably need a job here as well.....details, details.....
How awesome! What a cute, cute dress. Her hair looks great too.
Post a Comment