CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Wrinkles....


Ok, ladies I have a question for all of you: What kind of facial cream/lotion do you use and are you happy with it? Does anyone have something AMAZING that they use on their face that seems to really help with wrinkles? I have always washed my face and kept it clean but when it comes to a good moisturizer, I have fallen short. I'm pretty picky about what goes on my skin as well, so it needs to be something fairly natural.

Feel free to comment away!!! I would love to hear what you use!!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I use Mary Kay Moisturizer with SPF ... ask Suzanne Peacock about it or look online. I've been using it for years.

Lars said...

I have been using Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 cleanser, moisturizer w/o spf (I find the one with to heavy and zinc oxide-ish) plus Day Solution which does have SPF and has the unadvertised effect of adding some radiance to my skin.
I started using this system when what I used previously was no longer affordable and I liked that the toner was included in the cleansing step.
I wasn't concerned about wrinkles at all, though it is their "age fighting" line.

Last summer my Mary Kay consultant moved and a friend recommended Clinique. I tried their system and though I didn't love the smell or having a separate toner step again..it did as promised and reduced the size of my pores...which have been minimal until recent years.
Then I noticed wrinkles! aaahhhh. What is it with turning 37?

The Clinique anti-age products are all add-ons to the skin care. There isn't a skin care designed for non-teen/college age skin. hee hee

So I'm back to Mary Kay and really like it. I previously did not use the Night Solution as I rarely wear makeup due to skin sensitivity or wash my face more than once a day. I have used it more recently and feel my skin is more toned after use.

So now all your blog visitors know my whole history...ha ha

Oh...some neighbors sell Arbonne..All natural, more expensive, some love it in their 40s...I of course reacted to the super sensitive, no one reacts to this skin care.

Another neighbor sells Senegence which is also designed for super sensitive and damaged skin. I've heard it's expensive at first but lasts a super long time.

Tari said...

Thanks to both of you~ Mary Kay has been around forever and I have never used it....Sounds like maybe I should give it a whirl!!

Lauriann, thanks for all the info about the other products out there as well.....that's the part I get stuck on: So many products, so little time....ahhhhg, where to start??? I think I just might have to give Mary Kay a try first and see how I like it.

Anyone else have something else they like???

Sandi said...

I'm not at the wrinkle stage quite yet, but my mom swears by the Radiance Repair Serum by JD Premium. It is supposed to be as effective as botox, but without the toxicity! All of their products are toxin-free and paraben-free.

You can learn more about it here (http://corp.jdpremium.com/index.php/new-page/skin-care/)