CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PURPLE BABY

**WARNING~ THIS POST CONTAINS DISTURBING IMAGES~ CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!


"PURPLE BABY"

PURPLE BABY IS BESIDE HERSELF WITH WORRY ABOUT HER HEAD

PURPLE BABY FEELING NOT QUITE HERSELF TODAY

Savannah has a baby that she loves. She takes this baby everywhere with her. She's had this baby for about a year. It used to have batteries in it that made it laugh and cry and move it's head. It was slightly disturbing as it would move and make odd sounds when it wasn't supposed to. It freaked a few of us out but she loves her "purple baby" and that's all that matters!
One day I took off her outfit to wash it and it turned out that the legs were sewn into the outfit, so when I took it off, her legs came with it! That was a very disturbing look. Anyway, the batteries have long been forgotten and she has just been a cuddling baby. Recently the head seemed a bit loose. Yesterday after nap, I went in to get her and her baby's head was hanging by a wire. That was bad but she still wouldn't give her up. Today after nap, the head was no longer attached. I think it's time to put Purple Baby in Savannah's baby keepsake box and move on. I really don't feel like paying another $20 bucks for a new baby, but how else can we replace this sad little doll???


1 comment:

Scott said...

okay, that is too funny. The first time the head came off, I stitched it back in, but this time it is beyond cosmetic surgery.