CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Never Know What Your Going To Get


This morning Levi was sitting at the counter, eating his breakfast. He got up and went into the bathroom and came back with a string of toilet paper. I was standing there, staring at him. I watched as he pulled some squares off and folded them in half. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what on earth he was doing.


He then proceeded to blow his nose right there while everyone was eating their breakfast!!!! I was speechless and I'm sure my mouth dropped open. Without skipping a beat, Levi said, "You owe me a buck". "For what?", I asked.


"For watching me blow my nose", was his reply.


I couldn't believe he didn't do that IN the bathroom!!!! I was speechless.

2 comments:

sharry said...

hey tari...i've got a new blog address...not by choice...
you'll need to copy and paste this new one...if you're so inclined?!

breakfast manners aside...it looks like you are all doing well! :)

the scarletts...

Lars said...

That's probably lucky for him. ;0)