I know, I know...it's about time I post some pictures from their birthdays a week ago. Being born on the same day is great at this age! They are both into the same types of things. I'm sure in 13 or 14 years, it will be totally different but at this age, Sesame Street is the way to go!! Savannah got the Elmo cake and Isaiah got Cookie Monster! Doesn't get any easier than that!!!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Birthday Kiddos!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Did you make those cakes?
Um, well yes, yes I did..... Thankfully when your 2 and 3, you don't care about details!!! I was thrilled they actually knew who/what they were!!! :)
Tari, Taylor and I can not for the life of us tell what that gift is Savannah is holding... what did she get? At first we thought it was play food or chalk... Looks like they had a lot of fun! I made a Shrek cake once and no on could tell what it was!!!
The gift that she's opening is a wooden bead set for making necklaces, etc......she's so funny, she had her serious face on the whole time....
I should have posted the pic of Tanner with the tutu Savannah got, on his head! It was sooo funny!!
Post a Comment