We're healing over here. It's slow and sometimes painful, but it's a process and we're moving through it. Today I brought home small photo albums. Everyone has pics of Zachary that they want to keep and I had been telling the kids I would get everyone their own little book to put their own pics in but then I got sick last week and didn't leave the house. Today you would have thought it was Christmas! They were all soooo excited to pick their album and then put their pics in it!!! It was healing and I was so happy for them to have a place to keep their special pictures.
On Sunday, Thomas, Isaiah and I went to the cemetery to visit Zachary's grave. As much as we have explained to Isaiah that Zachary is with Jesus, he is still waiting for him to come home. He kept asking me if Jesus was going to be at the cemetery with Zachary. When we got there, he jumped out of the car, looking all around, asking me where Jesus was. He was ready for him to give his baby brother back. When he realized that Jesus was not there, he jumped back in the car and waited to go home.
We are so excited to have Samantha, Colt and that adorable grand baby, Calvin here this week!! We can't get enough of them!!!!
This week, I hope you are surrounded by family and close friends. I'll be counting my blessings, like so many of us do, as we give thanks for the abundance we have been given.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

1 comment:
Thank you for inviting us! If my parents weren't coming there is no place I would rather spend Thanksgiving than at the Tari and Scott household!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment