CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Still Here........

Just when we thought we were moving......we didn't. To make a very long story short, our buyers needed more time to process their loan. So here we sit amongst our boxes. I think they asked for another 2 weeks.


Let's just say my type A personality is having a hard time dealing with the mess and chaos of living like this. I thrive on order and routine, neatness and clean.......none of which is happening at my house right now.

So let's look at some pictures instead!


On our bike ride last night, we came across this 3-seater stroller, sitting out by the curb with a 'Free' sign on it! We just happened to have a bungee cord with us at the time (don't ask why, that's an entirely different story) so we bungeed the stroller to the back of the bike trailer that Scott pulls and he towed it home. If that wasn't a look, I don't know what is!!! It needed some air in the tires when we got home and a few leaves blown out of the seats but the kids love it!!!!


The 'Squish' Hug!

Sisters......just doesn't get any better than this!!!

Um.....I'm not sure.

"Let's get this thing off the ground!!!!"

Watching airplanes!

4 comments:

our big bus said...

Now way that is the coolest thing ever......
Find me one!!!
Free? now way.

Tari said...

Oh, don't worry, I'm sure it will be yours soon enough!!! Ha ha.....

Sandi said...

That stroller was a stellar find!

Lars said...

You got a Runabout free?? Oh wow! Those are hundreds of dollars. Totally worth it if you've twins & a sibling or triplets or quads. But seriously, I'm stunned!