This is sick and wrong. Eggs taped to my kitchen window???? Who does weird things like that??? Ok, pay no attention to my dirty window.....
So the story goes something like this: they found the egg outside in the grass. How did it get out in the grass? Oh, that's easy. See, the extra fridge out in the garage is easy access to little hands....that is until I decided to put a fridge latch on it! Anyway, this latest incident prompted the fridge latch. Isaiah had decided to take a few eggs out to the backyard. Of course he was the only one that knew about that plan.
Later that evening, the oldest two mature teenage girls decided to jump on the trampoline. They found this egg and thought it would be hilarious to tape it to my kitchen window. The next morning when I went down to start breakfast, I looked up and saw this disturbing little face looking at me! I couldn't for the life of me, think who would have done such a thing. Couldn't be the girls, they are way too mature for that. Couldn't be the boys, they couldn't keep a secret that long. And the younger kids couldn't reach that high on the window.......hmmm, most disturbing.
When they came down later, they couldn't contain their secret any longer. "Did you find something on your window?", they asked.
I was going to post some cute little pics of them in their younger days as payback, but unfortunately.........THEY ARE PACKED!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment