
In honor of this beautiful time of year, I thought it fitting that I post one our family's favorite recipes.....well, that and everyone keeps asking me for it! I have made this recipe twice in the past two days and so you can probably guess, we love it!!!!
I double the recipe when I make it. I haven't added the walnuts before but I'm sure it would be delightful with them if you enjoy walnuts! I usually cut the sugar by 1/2 but that's just because we're weird like that. I wonder what they taste like with the full amount???? Somebody let me know!!!
I hope your family enjoys them as much as we do!!!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
* 1 cup canned pumpkin
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 cups flour
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon milk
* 1 cup chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix in a large bowl: pumpkin, sugar, oil, egg and vanilla. Blend well.
3. In a separate bowl, combine: flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking soda. Stir into pumpkin mixture, add the milk. Blend well. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Use a spoon to drop cookies on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
They are soft and fluffy. Mmmmmm.

1 comment:
Well, I will definately use the full amount of sugar when I try making them. I'll let you know how they go. Thanks for posting this!
Post a Comment