CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Days!


How do you pass the time at your house on these long summer days? I have to say, we're getting mighty creative over in our neck of the woods!


The kid's have decided that the stroller from IKEA is the perfect wagon for pushing Isaiah around the house. They run as fast as they can while he squeals and yells. Around and around the loop they go. They hadn't had any accidents but I didn't want to take any chances so I told them it was too dangerous. They solved that problem.......in comes Isaiah wearing a batting helmet. I couldn't argue with them. I'm pretty sure that will keep his noggin safe!!!
If we get super bored tomorrow, I will have one of the kids record it so you can watch the live action version! It's pretty funny!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Creative kids. You should also get a picture when they do the Football helmet version. safety first!