Well, that was quite a party!!!! Levi chose some great meals for his birthday! For breakfast we had cinnamon rolls. For lunch, Tanner and I took him to Red Robin. For dinner he wanted grilled salmon with pineapple! YUM!
After dinner we opened gifts. As I handed him the "last" gift, I told him that we saved the best for last. He was pretty excited about that. And then he unwrapped a new pack of boxers! He had that look on his face like, "Please tell me your kidding!!" I looked at Scott and said, "That was so mean, do you have anything better you can give him?" Scott said he would go look and see if he could find anything.
We all sat on the deck and waited. He finally came around the corner riding Levi's new bike!!!! Levi was soooooo excited! He has wanted/needed a new bike for quite awhile and that was the icing on the cake for him!
After we cleaned up from the whipped cream mishap, we actually sat down and enjoyed his Key Lime Pie!
Whew. One more birthday to go and then we are done until the end of January!!!!!! Wa-Hoooo! I'm about birthday-ed out!!

1 comment:
Looks like a fun party! Another day of good meal choices from your birthday boy. It's fun to see how different the birthday meal choices have been. :)
And how fun to get a new bike!! That's such a great gift!
Post a Comment