CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Haircut!!!

Tanner *pre-hair cut*, sporting his Richie Rich look.

Does he look concerned???

I think it's all an act!

Soooooo much better!!



With 12 people in our family, it seems like someone always needs a haircut!!! Our boys get their hair cut at home by their Dad. Ever since Levi was about 5 months old, Scott has cut his hair every Saturday night.



Now that there are 4 boys that need their hair cut, Scott has decided to let someone else give it a try. Today was Sam's first attempt. I think she did a great job!

**Tanner's comments during the process: "If she messes up my hair, I'm suing her for $2!!"
After taking a shower: "Mom, there's really no need to use shampoo or conditioner now! There's nothing left!!"
"Mom, feel it back here, it feels like a deer!"

3 comments:

our big bus said...

Good Job Samantha, Keep the clippers out I will line up my boys on Monday :)That would be a great picture. Don't you think?
Tanner when was the last time you felt a deer?

Tari said...

That would be the cutest pic!!!!!

Sandi said...

Boys have it so easy. They don't even need conditioner!