We know where Levi got his amazing sense of humor!!!
Today is Levi's birthday! The past 12 years have flown by!! What a ride it's been!
I was looking through books to find pictures to post and it was so hard to just pick out a few. The camera loves Levi.
I can't believe it was just 12 years ago that we got the phone call that Levi's birth mom was in labor. We had met over the phone and talked a few times and they wanted us there as quickly as we could when she went in to labor.
He was just a few hours old when we met for the first time. It was love at first sight. We spent a few days with his birth parents at the hospital and really got to know them. They are amazing people.
Levi touches people's hearts the instant he meets them. He has an unforgettable laugh that can be heard far and wide. From the time he was a baby and learned to laugh, he has always had a deep, hearty laugh. It fits him now but when he was a baby, people always did a double take to see how that teeny little kid could be doing such a deep belly laugh!
From the time he was born, I always said he had big "paws"! Currently he wears a men's size 11 shoe!!
Levi has a very laid back, easy going personality. The few times he does get worked up about something, I always tell him how hard it is to see him like that because it just doesn't fit who he is.
Happy Birthday Levi. You are growing up to be an amazing young man! We love you!!

4 comments:
Remember...? I reserve him for Taylor! :)
You have a very handsome young man there Tari! I don't know Levi, but wish him a very Happy Birthday today!
Oh trust me Kelly, we are all about arranged marriages over here! :) Wouldn't that just make it so much easier???
Thanks Kandi, I will tell him!! :)
Just think how tall he'd be if they hadn't folded so much out for his feet. (old family saying - lol)
Post a Comment