CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

TurboSonic!!!!!

Jessica Alba on a TurboSonic!!! No, that's not what I wear when use mine.....my dress is usually red! Hee hee.


My TurboSonic






Side shot of the TurboSonic!



This amazing machine is by far the most incredible way to work out!!
"TurboSonic® patented technology accelerates the body's natural healing response, increases cellular oxygen circulation, enhances cellular nutrient uptake, stimulates cellular fluid movement and facilitates cellular waste removal." Wow!
It also will improve:

Circulation
Strength and performance
Energy and endurance
Balance and coordination
Flexibility and agility
Health and well being
It will Reduce:

Pain
Stress
Fatigue
Cortisol
Fat and cellulite
"The Turbosonic takes ten minutes of your time and can improve your health, strength, endurance, muscle tone, stability, flexibility, and mental outlook without the constraints of conventional exercise."
I first used a TurboSonic machine when Bonnie and I went on our Spa vacation last March. It was the strangest thing I have done in a long time. I thought I was going to wet my pants the entire time I was on that crazy thing! 10 minutes!!! That's all you do! We did it for the 3 days we were there and each day I could feel the skin on my face tightening and my bladder muscles getting stronger! I kid you not!! By the third day I could get on without feeling like I was going to need to run to the potty! Coming from someone who had to cross her legs every time she sneezed, laughed, jumped on the trampoline, etc. that was VERY exciting!!!! The ol' pelvic floor muscles just weren't what they used to be. But after using this machine, I was hooked!!!!
I told Scott about it while I was still there and asked him to check them out online. Being the kind of guy that likes scientific proof, he really got into the technology behind these machines.
When I got home from my trip, Scott was surprised to actually see a difference in my skin. He told me he thought my face looked younger! Always a good thing to hear!!
You can check it out at turbosonicusa.com. They have a very informative website that explains what it does exactly. Sorry, I'm in such a rush (as usual) that I'm not taking the time to put the link in here....but it's easy to find.
Anyway, there you have it! My favorite ways to exercise!!!! The only ways that I actually see results! What are your favorite ways to exercise? Anybody out there have something unique that works for you???? I would love to read about it!!!

No comments: