Yep, this is one of my most favorite ways to exercise!! In my bedroom I have a far-infrared dry heat sauna! Dry Heat Saunas work with radiant energy, just like what you feel when you step into the sunlight on a cold day. There's no need to heat the air, in fact the front window opens for ventilation!
The far-infrared heat penetrates deep: up to two inches below the skin for stimulation you can really feel, and offers amazing health benefits.
Studies have shown that the increased circulation promoted by these saunas ...
• helps ease joint pain and stiffness
• reduces the painful buildup of lactic acid in the muscles after a long workout
• provides cardiovascular conditioning
• burns off calories
• speeds cellulite loss
• helps you detoxify
• helps you sweat out cholesterol, fat, soluble toxins and heavy metals
• stimulates the body's natural immune system
• improves skin tone, elasticity, and color
• and feels great!
It takes about 5-10 mins. and then it's ready to use. You don't have to wait for it to reach a certain temp. because the far infared heat is on the second you turn it on! But I tell you what, when it hits 140 in there, it reminds me of when we lived in Arizona and we would decide to clean the garage on a summer day.......HOT!!! Crazy Oregonians.......
It feels so good to sit in there and be dripping with sweat. It stimulates your lymphatic system so toxins are able to be eliminated more easily. There are only a few ways to release toxins from your body: you have to pee/poop them out or sweat them out! Since your skin is the largest organ in your body, it makes sense that you can release so much garbage when you are sweating.
I know some of you don't like to sweat. It's gross. But that is our body's way of eliminating toxins from our system. Doing anything that causes you to sweat....a lot, is sooooooo good for you!
Due to the fact that I have a handful of kiddos wanting breakfast, I'm going to wrap this up. But do yourself a favor: Google far infared heat saunas and read for yourself what the experts say.

2 comments:
I want one...
We got your Christmas letter today!
Post a Comment