CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's December already??

Wow. What else is there to say? This is such a busy time of year.

I have so many projects that I'm working on that have nothing to do with the upcoming holidays, not to mention all the necessary preparations for Christmas that it's just a little mind boggling!

I'm headed to the doctor this afternoon to see what's going on with my knee. Over the past week it has swollen to twice the normal size and I'm not able to actually straighten it or bend it. It's not painful but extremely annoying. Makes going up and down stairs and bending down to pick things up, very difficult! Looks like it could be a torn meniscus. Not good since surgery is not in my schedule of things to do before Christmas!!!!!!

My parents, sister and her 4 children will be joining us again for Christmas this year. They came last year and it was so much fun having family here for the holidays!!! I think they are staying for a week (maybe longer????), so there should be lots of time for cousins to play!

Wishing you all the best as you begin your holiday preparations!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I had a swollen knee problem a few different times. I had liquid that had just appeared, they drained it and gave me corizone shots! It is so annoying to not be able to move it correctly! Good luck! Todd had fun visiting with you guys last week.