This was supposed to be a picture of Levi doing a flip into the water.....after me trying to get him in the air instead of the water 15 times, he was exhausted and wouldn't try anymore......??? What's wrong with that boy??
As I'm sure you can imagine, we get lots of opportunities for laughter around here. Today I was making cookies. Levi had a couple of friends over. One was adopted from Russia and his brother was adopted from Ethiopia. Just listening to the 3 of them talk is a riot! You get to hear Levi's slang and their accents all mixed up together. Anyway, as I was pulling out a batch of cookies, they came in the house. Levi went to grab one and I said, "Levi, wait! Those are hot!" Levi, without missing a beat, said, "Oh, like me?" And then I hear a quiet Russian voice say, "And me!" and then an Ethiopian voice say, "And me!" And then they all broke down laughing......they crack themselves up.
But seriously, how blessed is Levi to have two best friends, both from the other side of the world??? What are the odds that an Ethiopian and a Russian child would come to America, end up right here in our neighborhood and be friends with our Levi??? I love adoption!!!!!
But seriously, how blessed is Levi to have two best friends, both from the other side of the world??? What are the odds that an Ethiopian and a Russian child would come to America, end up right here in our neighborhood and be friends with our Levi??? I love adoption!!!!!

1 comment:
Your kids are so lucky their Mom always makes cookies for them. Mine are lucky to get something out of a box. So Sad.
Post a Comment