CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mama and her lil' ducks


Yep, that's me and my 9 little ducks! How cute is that??? That's what I feel like when we go anywhere. Except when we go to Costco, then they are swirling all around the cart, looking for the next sample to try! I thought about getting a rope so they could each hold a knot, but they didn't think that would be very fun.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far. It's warmed up nicely here and we finally feel like our summer is in full swing. Good news, our pool is standing up to the abuse it receives on a daily basis and once again, I have to say that it's the best money I spend all year! I'm sure the other moms in the neighborhood would agree with me!

Have a splendid day!

1 comment:

our big bus said...

Very Cute. It looks like you got ALL your ducks in a row....I wish I could say the same. :)