CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Girls with Braids

This is the face I get from Savannah if I ask her to smile....does she look like she's in pain???

So finally I get smart and say, "Everyone smile except Savannah. Savannah, give me your best crabby face!!"
During the summer, part of Samantha and Sabrina's chores include getting their "buddy" ready for the day. They get them dressed, do their hair and brush their teeth. Today both little girls got braids in their hair just like big sister Sami. I thought they looked so cute and wanted to take a picture of them. For some reason Savannah has her "smiles" confused. It's always interesting to take a picture of her because she has this scowl/pained look on her face that she thinks is her smile........She will look back at pictures of herself when she is older and probably ask why she was always in a crabby mood.......and we will explain that it was only when we took a picture of her.......sigh, she will grow out of it, right?




No comments: