CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Morning Fun!!

This morning we thought it would be fun to take the kids to the NW Kids and Family festival at the fairgrounds. Levi and Tanner were grumbling about not wanting to go. It was going to be "soooo boring and they just wanted to stay home". Trust me, I told them, it was going to be so fun!!! Yeah, funny thing.....they had a blast! In fact,I don't have pictures of them because they were having so much fun checking out all the different displays and snagging all the free stuff!!

This is the only picture I got of Levi because it was just as we walked in the door and it was the first thing he did! After that, he was gone!!!!

Talisha and Savannah decorating cookies!

Samantha, Sabrina and Vanessa checking out the police dog!

Sabrina petting the cow! Sam is behind her petting the goats. There was a petting zoo that had the friendliest animals I have ever seen!!!! They must not have fed them for awhile or something because these animals would not leave us alone!! In fact they were so friendly, Talisha, Savannah and Vanessa were a little nervous! No pictures of them petting animals, they were hiding behind us!

I swear I thought this was a kangaroo! But then we read the sign and saw that is was really just a giant rodent! Oh whew!

I turned my head for 2 seconds and when I turned back around, I saw Vanessa throwing a roll of toilet paper in a toilet!!!! (But not before she asked me what was in it!) That was a very unique game, never played that one before!!!

And she SCORES!!!!!! What was her prize you ask???? She got a roll of toilet paper!!!! Is that bizarre?????

Sabrina petting some creepy looking lizard! That thing was huge. The sign said that if it bit you, you could die. It said you could pet it but no one wanted to. Sabrina was brave enough to do it. That thing was going nowhere fast. He had quite the belly on him!

We came across a gymnastic area. Savannah practicing her cartwheels!!

Isaiah had been on Scott's back in the backpack but he bailed out of there when he saw this area! That boy is a natural!!

Thomas saving the world!!!

Thomas and the very friendly Sweet Tomatoes mascot!
Whew, we spent two hours there and had a blast. No pictures of Jasmine because she was on my back. When it was finally time to leave, we couldn't find Levi anywhere. Scott finally found him. He was sitting there listening to the guy selling pots and pans. He was doing a cooking demonstration and Levi was in the front row. He loves to cook!!!!
It was a great morning, spent with the ones we love on this fun Valentine weekend!!!

No comments: