CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

On our way to the Valentine dinner/dance at the church last night! Sam and Sabrina insisted that I dress up more than what I was planning. They started pulling out all of Sam's cute dresses for me to try on. Only problem is I'm not exactly the same size as Sam. I finally settled on this one. I got tons of compliments on her dress. The only problem was I couldn't take a deep breath the entire night! Ha ha....the price we women pay to look nice! Sabrina took this as we were on our way out the door. We also had "professional" pictures taken at the dance....if they turned out, I will post it when we get it!
Four little cuties in their Valentine dresses!!!! Aren't they adorable????

I love this one! Vanessa was holding Jasmine's arms so she wouldn't take off running to me! Taking a picture of her is so hard. She likes to stand about an 1/8 of an inch away from the camera to take a picture!

The day started with a huge surprise: breakfast in bed courtesy of Scott! I'm sure this has happened in the past but not for a very long time!!!! It was heaven! I enjoyed a few minutes alone in bed, eating my breakfast and then the kids started coming in to find me. Savannah was first. Here's how the conversation went:
Savannah: "What you doing Mommy?"
Me: "Daddy brought me breakfast in bed!"
Savannah, worried look on her face: Gasps! "Mommy are you sick???"
Me, giggling: "No Baby, it's for Valentine's Day!"
Savannah: "Is it Valentine's Day in my bed too?"
Ha ha, she ate her breakfast in the kitchen with everyone else. Scott made crepes for the kids and they were in heaven!
I found some 'fake' rose petals at the store a couple of weeks ago. This morning after Scott made the bed, he left my Valentine's Day card propped up on my pillow. I got his card out and put it on his pillow and then I scattered the rose petals all over the bed. It looked so pretty. Talisha went in our room for something later and saw our bed. Next thing I hear is her running in to the kitchen yelling, "Dad, dad come quick! There are cards and leaves all over your bed!!!"
What a great day we had! We hope you enjoyed this fun day of love!!!

3 comments:

Kandi said...

I'm glad you had a great day Tari! I LOVE those beautiful girls in those polka-dotted dresses!! I would love to do stuff like that, but I don't think Mateo and Jaxon would let me, lol.

Sandi said...

Boy, everything's more fun with kids!

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness! You two are just stunning! You don't age a bit Tari, nor does Scott. You two look awesome. And those girlies in their polka dots...to die for. I love reading your blog. You keep my perspective on the right track. I love you friend. Miss you too. I wish I was blessed to live close to you and be in your presence. You AMAZE me! Love you~Nikki