CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mexico, Here We Come!!


The verdict is in: We're headed to Mexico!!!! In March (Spring Break), Samantha, Sabrina and Tari will fly south! We're so excited. Originally we were headed out on a humanitarian trip and that's not out of the works completely, just not what we're doing this time around. There is a possibility of one or two friends joining us on our adventure, so it will really be a great time!!


We're excited to enjoy some sunshine and relax! We'll be sure to take tons of pictures! We have lots of adventures planned and I'm sure there will be some we didn't plan on! Ha ha!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Todd and I went to Mexico City and drove south to Alcopulco. We climbed some pyramids outside Mexico City, the temples of the sun and moon. That was pretty cool and a great view of the area. Have fun!

Kandi said...

Wow, sounds dreamy! I'd love to go to Mexico again. Chico and I went (with Alicia Block from high school - remember her?) in 1993. Man, I can't believe how long ago that was! Can't wait to see your photos, have fun!

Sandi said...

I think you need to bring Nathan and me along as translators ;)