This morning as Levi was getting ready for school, he was standing in front of his closet picking out his clothes. I walked past and he yells, "Don't ya love the smell of boys!" "Yep, clean ones!!" was my reply. He chuckled and then said, "I guess you only like the smell of Dad". Yep!
Boys do have such a distinct smell to them. There is nothing like a boy coming in from playing football in the mud and rain that drives me to the next room. Sweaty on a summer day will do the same thing. Why is it when my girls come in from the same activities, that they don't smell the same??? Wet, muddy football uniforms will cause me to hold my breath the entire time I'm getting them into the washer. And don't even get me started on their socks!!!!!
There is the sweet smell of boys that I do love. It's not as often that I get to enjoy it but I'll take what I can get. Just out of the shower with clean clothes and clean skin.....it's the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment