“I Have a Dream”
I have a dream that all children will be loved and have a home and a family to call their own. No longer will they live in cold, cruel orphanages. No longer will they be forced to search for moldy and rotten food among the dumps and the streets in order to survive. No longer will they shiver as they sleep on cardboard with newspaper as a shelter.
I have a dream.
I have a dream that these precious, future holders of our world will be able to find warmth and love whenever they need it. These children have amazing potential and, unless they are cared for, will never reach it because of the terrible conditions they are forced to endure, squandering any potential trying to show through.
I have a dream.
I have a dream that people all around they world will join hands to lift up these children from the sinking sands of despair. Peace would follow as brother looked up to see brother, all reaching for a common goal: to save a child.
I have a dream.
I have a dream that pride would be swallowed, walls of hate broken down, fires of anger extinguished as wars came to a close and “Peace on Earth” became a true statement.
I have a dream.
Keep dreaming Sam! And I will too!
When you dream, dream big; as big as the ocean blue
Cause when you dream it might come true; When you dream, dream big.
Ryan Shupe and The Rubber Band

3 comments:
Is she just like her mother or what?
Just a stitch.....
well written!
Post a Comment